Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cookies for Tuesday Night Bible Study

Barry leads a Bible study on Tuesday nights and today I made some cookies to bring along.  I had picked up a magazine a while back that a cookie recipe I wanted to try.  They are Brown Sugar Cashew Cookies.  Could they taste as good as they looked and sounded??

I got all my ingredients together -- I had recently picked up a jar of cashews from Target just in case I got around to making these cookies.



Ready for baking . . .




Cooling down and waiting for frosting . . .



Now the taste test . . .from the guy who can't taste anything . . . but he was the only one around!



Looks like he got enough of the flavor!  Actually we shared the tasting cookie and it was delicious!  I'll make this recipe again.



I hope the Bible study group enjoys them!


1 comment: