Sunday, January 3, 2010

Barry Turns 62!

Yesterday was Barry's birthday. We drove up to Reedley and met two of his brothers and their families for a late lunch at the Main Street Cafe. Of course our three daughters, son-in-laws and grandchildren were there too! 18 total (Farmer counted). Maybe I should introduce my family so when I refer to someone you know who I am talking about. Barry is my wonderful husband of 36 years. We have three grown daughters -- Katie is the oldest. She has been married to Edward for 10 years and they have 4 beautiful children -- my grandchildren. Claire is the only girl -- she is almost 9; Bauer is almost 7; Farmer is almost 5 and Archer is 10 months. Annie is our middle child -- she is the fun stuff in the middle! She is a 3rd grade teacher and lives about an hour from here. Betsy is our youngest and has been married for 2 years to Primo. They have one child -- my youngest grandson -- Caleb -- he is so cute!

So back to Barry's birthday. After a yummy lunch (they have verenika, zweibach and german sausage on the menu) we went to Phil and Rosemarie's for dessert. Here is where I have to post a few pictures of the desserts Rosemarie picked up from Eddie's Bakery in Fresno. I've never been there but I think I would love it!



Berry Coffee Cake


Lemon Tart


Chocolate Chiffon -- That's the birthday boy!


Farmer thought Grandpa needed some help blowing out his candles!
A birthday in the family is a BLESSING. Being able to share it with your family is a double BLESSING!


No comments:

Post a Comment